Service and Product Provider
QINTAR is a Shariah compliant cryptocurrency used as a means of payment, initially focused on products and services in the holy cities. It facilitates seamless and transparent use within the ISL Blockchain, with no third party involvement.
QINTAR is a stable coin as there are real products and services that can be purchased with it, such as airline tickets and hotel rooms, all via a mobile device.
There are 9,999,900 QINTAR coins that have been minted. Qintar Capital Switzerland plans to sell 2.2 million QINTAR during the ICO at the price of CHF 130 per QINTAR.
- With QINTAR, no more need to carry large sums of paper money.
- With QINTAR, no third parties required.
- With QINTAR, no transfer or transaction fees.
- With QINTAR, no spending limit. You can spend what you have in QINTAR coins.
- With QINTAR, 1.8 billion Muslims across the world can safely engage with cryptocurrencies as it is Shariah compliant.
- With QINTAR, people without bank accounts or credit cards can easily transact via their mobile device.
1 QINTAR = CHF 130
Hard cap: CHF 289 million
CHF, GBP, USD, EURO, SAR
No refund possible
No new QINTAR will be created
1 QINTAR = 130 CHf
All the proceeds of the ICO will be collected by a Swiss financial intermediary. Once accepted, i.e. after the KYC performed by the Swiss financial intermediary, the contribution will not be refunded.